Divorcist Registry

Brenda Goodman

Posted Date September, 06 2023

Please help an older woman start a newer life. I need a settlement divorce which requires a lawyer. My will be ex abandoned me for a younger woman. But her place is free as well as everything there. He no longer pays house payment or helps in any way. I'm 68, drawing social security and work. But I'll never come up with the $5000 needed. So I am asking for help. If you or any of your friends, any organizations, anyone can help, PLEASE do. Share if you will. Any and all help is appreciated from the bottom of my heart. Without this, I'll never get any help from him. This home a/c doesn't work right so I live with a fan. Kerosene heater in winter. I've just got to get help, fix things and move on. Thank you so much.


There’s nothing to buy from this registry.

Cash Funds

Cash Fund